Monday, April 03, 2006

signs of life

Today all throughout my day I kept seeing signs of life and it was so great to be able to continually praise God for His life all around me! this morning at the grocery store, an elderly lady walked up to me and started telling me how she was having trouble finding a card for her husband for the 64th anniversary! so we started talking about how they probably dont' have that many cards for that, and when she got married everyone thought their marriage would only last six months, but little did they know! Anyway, I was so blessed by this lady, in a way that i couldn't even understand, but it just filled me with joy to interact with her!

then i was parked in the safeway parking lot eating my dinner (in between things) and the truck parked in front of me had a younger boy in it.. he was sitting there i think randomly singing really loud (i could just tell by his facial expressions..) then he suddenly noticed i was in front of him, so he took off his seat belt and hid... then a little while later i kept seeing this little hand shoot up and wave a little. it was so funny! but once again a source of joy and a sign of wonderful life! and this amazing life that Christ has given us to live and enjoy! Oh and also in the same parking lot an older women with all her groceries had to double check her license plate to ensure she had the right car!! it was great! :)

had my first night at divorce care for kids tonight and it was so good. i was a bit apprehensive at first, but God is faithful, especially through my weaknesses! Next week will be a bit more different now that I have a thought of how things run, but my heart is already stolen by these precious children. and I know God will continue to do amazing things and I'm excited to get to know these kids better and pour into their lives!

God is great and full of life and I'm excited to be filled with that life day after day! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: