Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm Leaving on a Jet plane...


Only five more hours until I wake up and leave the house! Perhaps I should be in bed as I write this seeing that that's not much sleep... but then again, maybe I am asleep as I write this! haha
So for those of you who don't know, tomorrow my mom and I are flying out early in the morning to Rome and then we're boarding a cruise liner for ten days where we'll go through Greece, Turkey and Croatia! Then we're off to Venice for a few days and back home again! So I'm excited.

Got home two days ago, so it's a bit weird to be leaving right away again. And I"m sick with bronchitis or something similar and it's quite frustrating. Hope that gets better early into my trip! Went to Ben and Kari Friesen's wedding today and it was beautiful! The reception was held at Minter Gardens and it was a joy to watch them get married and enjoy their day!

So now I'm off for two weeks. Not sure if I"ll have access to update this or not, but I'd love to have tons of comments when I get back!! :) Just to know I was missed or something! God bless!

3 comments:

Chrys said...

Hey Vanessa :) I can't wait til you get back. I want to hear all about your summer. And we still have to go to the zoo! Have a great time. Luv ya!

amelia said...

yes. envy.

Vanessa said...

sorry guys.. didn't want to cause others to stumble by going away. let me know ahead of time next time and i'll bring you!