Wednesday, February 21, 2007

end of my rope

Somehow, right before I go away, things go absolutely insane and there is far too much to do! That is how I am feeling right about now! I have a midterm in sociology tomorrow morning and a final tomorrow night and I don't have much time in there to study! Plus somehow I have ten million things I have to do before I leave and things just mount in insanity! Plus I have to pack! haha! Needless to say, I would appreciate your prayers as I feel kind of overwhelmed! Maybe I should just stop thinking about it all together! But only three more days until I leave and I am super excited! I am just excited for Thursday to be over!!!

3 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

once again a knot forms in my tummy. I have a strange sympathy tummy. Oh goodness, you are a smart girl, just go in there and do your best and throw a swim suit in a bag and off you go. I'll pray.

TonyandKaylen said...

where are you off to this time?

Lovella ♥ said...

umm, just checking in. I woke up in the middle of the night and wondered if you were still alive. You can do it.