Thursday, February 22, 2007

One down, one to go!

So, my sociology exam is over and I just have on left! The one this morning went relaly well and I think I did all right. Glad to have it over! Now the big essay one is coming up this evening,b ut i'm not too worried about it, because I think I have a fairly good grasp on the material, so I guess I'll just start writing ad hope that it makes sense to whoever is listening. So yes, tonight i have a dinner with some friends and then the exam! woo hoo! should be fun. i'm looking forward to it.


I got all my shopping done for all the stuff I have to bring, so now I just need to pack everything together and I will be good to go! Tomorrow night Sandy and I are going for dinner and then she's dropping me off at the airport-hope I can sleep on the red eye flight! And I'm goign out for lunch with Bobbi tomorrow for her birthday! Fun times! So I'm feeling a little less overwhelmed-thanks all for your prayers, I appreciate it! And only 34 more hours until I will be on a plane to Barbados!! woo hoo!

3 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Well have a fabulous time. Say happy birthday to Bobbi from me too.
I look forward to yet another delightful photo gallery on your return.

Chrys said...

Have fun Vanessa! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. I'll be thinking of you when I'm in the -20 Saskatchewan weather! :)

Anonymous said...

PS: i'm pretty sure i saw that EXACT view, vanessa. weird