Sunday, May 06, 2007

Alive!

This last week I have felt so full of life and it has been absolutely wonderful. I feel as though I could dance around all day singing at the top of my lungs! As I have been surrendering my life more and more to the Lord, I see the tangible daily changes He is making and it's exciting! They are not big, dramatic changes all at once, but little ones that make a difference and I feel so alive as I am filled with God's power and enabling. I have definitely just begun, but I am excited to continue pressing in. I feel as though this is a new season in my life that God has begun and I am so excited for the journey!

Part of all of this has been shifting my priorities, continually moving towards living a more healthy lifestyle in many different ways (getting more sleep, eating better, incorporating daily activity into each day, etc.) and it is amazing as well how our bodies correlate with so much that is going on on the inside. When you take care of one, it is as though you are taking care of the other at the same time, because they are affecting each other so much. My attitudes towards certain things and circumstances have been changing slowly as well and that is so freeing.

God is so gracious and I am learning to bring myself before Him rather than before the Law. It is based on His grace, not on my performance or doing right or wrong. Amazing Grace that sets me free more and more every day!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Right on!!!! I totally understand what you are saying when you begin to start taking care of yourself in certain ways it is easier to do so in other ways and it makes you feel soooooo good.
Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I have just been looking @ your blog... You seem like such a lovely person. I really enjoyed all you pictures! Hope you have a wonderful day!