Saturday, May 26, 2007

gone crazy

I am going to Alaska in two days!! Woot woot!! Bought a new camera lens, so I am excited to take some cool pics (so be sure to check back in a week for some great shots). This week has been full of productivity and fun! Cleaned the garage and bunker room (before and after pics are coming!), went to the Seattle zoo (amazing!! those pics are coming too!), and have hung out and been able to lounge by the pool (possum free thanks to my amazing possum removal skills).

Below is the progression of my sanity during the last few weeks....

Summer semester beginning at school


Uh oh! There's a lot of work for these summer classes...

Ah!! I have turned into a muppet and all is amuck.


Okay.. so maybe it was just my new wide angle lens... plus i like taking very attractive and flattering pictures of myself and posting them for all to admire.

4 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh Vanessa you are so funny. Thanks for the giggle this morning.

Oh, I do look forward to your vacation photos. Have a fabulous time. . ..I'm sure you will. Fun always seems to follow you.

I am glad you survived your summer course.

Chrys said...

Oh yes, we certainly do admire them. See you tonight!

Theresa said...

Have a FABULOUS trip! Looking forward to your pics and our next book! See you soon my friend!

Beck's Bulletin said...

Vanessa, you are such an awesome woman of God! I love your blog and it's been too long between reading it! Thanks for making me laugh, for beautiful pictures of your travels and letting us have a peek at your world!