Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fun with Friends

Thought I'd include some pictures of my last couple of weeks to bring you up to snuff on some of the stuff I've been up to!


So far I have done five exams and have one more to go on Saturday! Today's was the longest by far. Way too much written! But it's done, so that's good! We were allowed a cheat sheet and this was mine.. Yes, i like to write small.. haha


Studying this morning with Kristen.. Actually she was working on the assignment she forgot was due today!



Amy's cheat sheet


Emily, Breanne and I are youth leaders for sr. high at church and we carpool together on monday nights. this week we decided it would be fun to go hottubbing afterwards!


Chrystal and I studying hard at Boston Pizza


Carrie and I went to "Excalibur" last Saturday, a play in Surrey. Was a lot of fun!


Kristen and I have a weekly coffee/lunch date. We always order the chips and salsa and the spinach dip.. we've always wanted to try the greek tapas, but never wanted to give up one of our other choices. So we invited Chris along (during a study break) and forced him to order them!! haha.. We decided that during exam time you cannot have intellectual conversations with others, but that made the conversations quite interesting and absolutely hilarious!



The best picture of kristen ever.. hahahaha


Chris, Kristen and I

Ryan and Sue

Last week everyone from my small group came over for dinner. Everyone brought something and it was a great time of fellowship and hanging out! Lots of great laughs!!


Harry and Lisa


Gord and Andrea


Sieg and Deste


Ray and Carrie



Our annual Christmas dinner with the Derksen's- always lots of fun!!

So, now my countdown is:
-5 exams finished
-1 exam to go
-3 days until Mexico
-10 days until my birthday
-11 days until Christmas!!

YAY!

No comments: