Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Blog

So because I have a new email address and hate having to sign in with this address, I have decided to make the shift to a new blog which is:

www.vanessamsiemens.blogspot.com

I would love for you to join me there! However, I have made it private just so I can know who is reading my blog, etc. But dont' let that stop you! Send me an email at vanessa_siemens@hotmail.com and let me know who you are and how you found my blog (if I don't already know you) and I will send you an invite!!

See you there!

(p.s. the new blog isn't too exciting yet.. but hopefully it will become so!)

3 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Hey Vanessa, you can find my email on my profile page .. .I'd love to join you in your new private blog.

Owen and Bonnie said...

Hi Vanessa,

I love reading your blog - can you add me to your list? ojboehr@shaw.ca

Bonnie

Kristal Sawyer said...

sign me up too! =) kristal(dot)sawyer(at)gmail(dot)com. =)