Saturday, August 13, 2005

stars make me feel small

so last night i was in a bad mood and was mad at some people... then suddenly i walked outside for a bit where i was totally taken aback by the stars. amazing. made me feel so small and i realized that it was me that needed the changing, not the people i was mad at. who am i to look at others and judge them? when i'm so small and insignificant and am full of sin myself? how dare i look upon someone else and cast judgment while i hide my sins away in a nice little corner. i need to bring myself before God in brokenness with everything i am rather than continually looking down on others, trying to elevate myself, when really we're all at the same level.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
leslie said...

every day i yell at people around me, for no reason. i am frustrated or discouraged in my own life for my onw reasons and that is my excuse to snap at others. i do it all too often, and though i am aware of it, my actions are so hard to change.
just fyi, ness, you sure arent alone!