Friday, November 18, 2005

NOW!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I feel as though life has been chugging along and i haven't been able to stop much to think about it. But I think life needs to be pondered otherwise we simply stay in a state of going-never changing, or turning, no speeding up or slowing down-just going.

My life is full right now. I leave the house at five in the morning and return at ten in the evening. I keep thinking of everything that's going to come and what I'm going to do and what God's going to do through me. Yet I keep looking towards the future, consequently neither enjoying the present or the future, because when what I was looking forward to finally comes I'm too busy looking ahead at what's coming next to enjoy what's here now. But God has purposes for my life TODAY! Right now!! And I can live life to the fullest in every moment. And it's going to start today, right here, right now!

No comments: