Sunday, December 25, 2005

A different sort of Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Feels strange to say that, as it didn't feel much like Christmas today. Woke up to a really vicious wind and rain storm that knocked the power out for a while. Cleaned my room and worked on some stuff... then i went to a movie with my mom. Shocking how full the movie theatre is on Christmas Day! So this was Christmas for me this year. Perhaps I should ponder it some more as I didn't seem touched by it at all.

On another note, I had a nice birthday. Mixed in with Christmas, but that makes things nice anyway. I feel kind of old. Not that 21 is old. I just feel that I've been graduated almost four years and in a worldly view, I really have done nothing with my life. Sometimes I feel directionless, yet going in many directions. Yet another adventure shall begin as I depart on Wednesday for the beginnings of my trek to India... Yet another direction in which to go.

1 comment:

TonyandKaylen said...

I hope this doesn't sound as selfish as I think it might, but, are you still going to be blogging when you go to India? Either way, I wish you the best of luck!!