Monday, December 26, 2005

Time is running out

Only one more full day at home before I leave for a while. And to answer some concern, I believe I will be blogging in India. I will probably have internet access about once a week and that way I can update all at once.

Today we had a big family gathering and it was so nice to see my relatives and catch up and just to talk with them. What a delight. And such wonderful food too. Then I went to a friend's house to watch "War of the Worlds". I must admit it was one of the worst endings in a movie that I have ever seen. ha! I kind of keep laughing at it, because it seems like that was simply a cop out for an ending. Who knows. Interesting nonetheless.. Now tonight I will sleep fitfully dreaming of aliens coming through my house and incarcerating me. Maybe not though. If I never blog again, you'll know it's happened.

No comments: