Thursday, December 29, 2005

Change of Plans

So there's been a bit of a change as to my life in the next few months: I'm not going to India anymore. It was realy hard to come to the place where I stepped back and said I wasn't going, but God gave me the courage and strength to do it and although I'm sad for all I will miss in going, I have a total peace in my heart. If you want to know the reasons, ask me and I will perhaps share. I'm staying in Ontario until the 9th and then I guess I'll come home for a while before I leave for Quebec. So here I am not really knowing what's ahead, but simply trusting once again.

1 comment:

leslie said...

vanessa!! i am baffeled! i was just checking email and thining how crappy i am that i never even replied to your last emails and now you'll be gone to india and i barely talked to you and especially never visited. AND NOW YOU ARENT GONE! so i am glad for myself, that now i can see you, but i wonder more of what happened. i will call you after the 9th to find out.