Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Carnaval!


This past weekend a lifelong dream came true as i got to go to Le Carnaval in Quebec City! It was good, even though I froze to death in the -25 degree weather! It's nice to be back in Quebec for a bit and was such a blessing from the Lord how I got here. It's cold though! I think I went through a thirty degree difference! So it's been really good to see old friends and just fellowship and enjoy one another's company. not sure when I'll go home yet... Need to book a ticket! Oh! And I got a job at starbucks!! YAY! I start next monday! So i guess i will be home before then! Will write more of an update when I get home, but this is all for now!

2 comments:

TonyandKaylen said...

YAY! congrats on the job!!!!!!!

amelia said...

heeheeeheeee.....i have a third interview coming up -- apparently the other two were interviewing me for the new unopened-yet starbucks, and now i have to have an interview with the new manager......i find this all funny.....probably more so because i don't really know if i want a job, but am sure having fun in the meanwhile! CONGRATS ON YOUR JOB THOUGH NESSA!!!!