Saturday, February 18, 2006

a few very long days

So I am now back from Quebec and am tired! it was a great time and I've been learning lots from it. Today was such a long day! With storms, delays and standby, the five hours it takes to fly from Montreal to Vancouver took me 18 hours!! And so I've been up since 2 am! Crazy! But I had fun in the Calgary airport with Jenn's sister. Good times. Glad to be home though. I feel different though, weird seeing that I've only been gone a week and a half. Yet it seems my perspectives have changed even more.

The other really long day I had was the snowy/slushy day when I crashed my rental car and later found out that it actually wasn't insured. oops. got a nice (and expensive i might add) tow truck ride into Montreal to drop the car off at the rental place and now I await the dreadful news of how much it will cost!!

And now sleep awaits me as I have to open at work tomorrow! Crazy times!!

No comments: