Wednesday, February 22, 2006

character conflict

There's a relationship in my life that is sometimes awkward and i have often wondered why i can't freely talk to this person... Tonight I realized that I think it's because they don't "get" my sense of humor or my silliness perhaps. And that is largely a part of how I express myself, so if people don't react to it, or receive it I become someone else I guess. It was interesting for me to see this. The next question then is, 'do i hide behind humor?' I don't think so, but maybe. Does anybody reading this think I do? don't be afraid to be honest here. I'd appreciate it.. Hmm.. I will think further on this. (By the way the person this concerns wouldn't be reading this, so no worries-it's not you!)

1 comment:

TonyandKaylen said...

i have akward relationships too... aren't they weird? i don't know you very well, but i dont think you hide behind your humor