Monday, April 17, 2006

enjoying days off



This past weekend I had my first day off in 35 days! Yay!! I have a family of four visiting from Germany right now, so we went to Cultus Lake, Bridal Veil Falls, Othello Tunnels, Harrisson Hot Springs and then to the States for some good Mexican food for dinner! It was a long day, but good and wonderful to be outside enjoying God's creation!

Today was back to work but it was good. But now that I am home I see that one of my fish, Yoko is struggling. I found his head sucked to the filter... and now he's limply floating around the tank and staying in some spots for long periods of time. It makes me really sad. I like to keep telling myself that he is simply sleeping for a long time and likes floating around while he sleeps.. i'll keep telling myself that.

tomorrow there's going to be a big dance revolution with a bunch of people from work-should be fun! i'm pretty excited! and if you want to see some pictures from my day trip, go check out my pictures blog and let me know what you think. i was having fun being out with my camera once again!

1 comment:

leslie said...

gosh i hate struggling fsih - its so sad