Tuesday, May 30, 2006

and then there were seven...

In total now I have had thirteen fish. And guessing by my title, you have probably rightly assumed that i only have seven remaining. Yoko was the first to die, followed by Wanda and the fish that had replaced Wanda (we call her no-name fish), then Jerry, then Ebony and poor little Oswald. And yesterday I finially discovered how to clean my tank properly. A gravel filter really does wonders! there was solid black water coming out. Needless to say, the fish are happier, except for Coco, who I expect to die any day now as he lies lifeless and sideways at the bottom of the tank. I must simply wait for him to die though, because if i flushed him down the toilet (not that i would ever flush a live fish...) he would clog it because he's big. Just thought I'd give you the update on the fish. Deek, Kaia, Leslie, Oscar, Pinky and Gabby are doign great though. They're enjoying the new little shark figurine I added to their tank community.

2 comments:

TonyandKaylen said...

yay for Oscar being healthy! I send my regrets to the loss of your other fish, though.

leslie said...

no no, how could anyone ever do such a thing as flush a live fish!? even a bad smelling fish - still unimaginable!