Monday, June 12, 2006

June 12th

1. Just got home after quite the day away and I am tired, yet awake enough to be awake, so here I am again!

2. Had divorce care for kids tonight. it was the second last one and i will miss those kids when it's over. they are so dear to my heart and so incredibly precious. I thank God that He allowed me to be a part of their lives during the last 12 weeks. What a blessing!!

3. Sandy and I sat and chatted at Starbucks tonight and it was nice, because there weren't too many people there and even though it was raining we sat on the patio and simply enjoyed it. it was so warm outside!! kind of like the tropics or something.

4. I drove down the newly routed and constructed Old Yale Rd today.. crazy! the whole route has changed and suddenly it's a whole new road and it comes out in a whole new place!! I was shocked upon driving down it!

5. Bought some baby carrots at save-on tonight for snack at dc4k and i think they were rotten or something, because they reeked like chemicals and vingar and had a nasty nasty aftertaste! I ate some and now all evening I have been feeling ill.

6. I worked this morning at 6:15 and now it's midnight and that seems like days ago that I was at work.

7. Continually I am reminded of my need for attitude change. Sometimes my attitude is just foul for no reason and i get stuck on everything. I need to keep surrendering this to God, because I see how it affects me and those around me.

8. I straightened my hair today and I love it. Should have taken a picture of myself and posted it. Actually I will, one second! Okay just downloaded them and will post a couple on my pictures page (just to force you to go there..) be sure to comment!! only because i'm obsessive about having straight hair.. anyway!

9. I just reminded myself that I need to pick up my grandma from the airport tomorrow-she's coming home from ontario. i cant forget! that would be traumatic i think..

10. Dinner at my brother and sister-in law's tomorrow night and i'm really excited. haven't really seen my family too too much over the last few months and it will be nice to talk.

11. June is almost half over and it's crazy. How does life pass by so fast? Sometimes I want to fast forward it to the events that I want, but then I realize that i'd continually be living in fast forward and that's no good.

12. I just washed my bed sheets tonight and am so excited to sleep in a clean bed!! YAY!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

well, thanks for your words of wisdom on my blog. and I too love clean sheets.

*smiles*