Friday, June 02, 2006

June 2nd

1. Today it was muggy and rainy, so it kind of felt tropical when you went outside. I really wanted to go for a walk in the rain, but kept delaying it in half an hour increments and then it was dark and too late.

2. I keep forgetting that I need to book myself a ticket to go to Quebec. Oops! So I'm thinking maybe I'll drive. Make it a cross-canada trip, then fly from Toronto to Italy for two weeks and then drive back en route through the states. Could be interesting. Or I'll just settle for normal and fly there and back. But we will see!! Anyone want to come with me?

4 comments:

TonyandKaylen said...

I wanna come!

leslie said...

when are you going?

Vanessa said...

well, probably be heading out beginning of july and coming home sometime mid august perhaps or end of july. not sure yet. actually not even sure it'll happen, but ya!

amelia said...

1. if you drive through my province, you had BETTER stop and see me, that is ALL I have to say on the matter!

2. Today I walked downtown to the farmers market, and while there it began to rain. I had my umbrella, and I had a little picnic of coffee and spudnut in the rain under the shelter of my umbrella. Then I walked home only sometimes using my umbrella. It was lovely. I think you should go for a nice rainy walk next chance you get!!!