Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Waiting

I am now in the Montreal airport and have been here for about eight hours. I am definitely anxious to get home! But hanging out at the airport today has been fun. THis morning I was with two girls that I know and then the guys from the band from France came before their flight and we all hung out for a little. Below is a picture of Theresa eating poutine here in Quebec! Good ol' cultural dish here!

Crazy to think that my time in Montreal is over. It really was a good time even though I'm tired now! Really encouraging to see God's work and to know that what He's been doing is far greater than even the little glimpses that I saw. I have much more to write, but there is a lady from the Congo sitting next to me talking to me, so I think perhaps I shall chat with her before catching my plane. More pictures and exciting things to come later...

1 comment:

Dan King said...

classic pic!

::dan::