Wednesday, August 30, 2006

work, chinese food and dancing


Last night was my first night back at work! I'm working at Apollo two days a week now and it was good to be back and see people and just get back into the swing of things. It was hard at the same time and a bit frustrating, because I see things that haven't been done and could easily be done and people aren't doing it. Why I wonder. I do not know. I am not an exceptional worker, but I would love to work with a team of people that are striving for excellence in their workplace rather than simply trying to get by. It seems now a days that everywhere you go, a lot of people just don't care. Or is that just me? any thoughts on this? And I'm not in any means saying I'm amazing, because I'm far from it... but those are just a couple of frustrations. But it is good to be back and the people I work with are really friendly and nice and I love all my members!

Today was a busy day. I sat down and talked a minimum of half an hour with ten different people! Crazy!! A group of us girls went out for chinese food tonight and it was just a lot of fun. It was great just to hang out and laugh a lot and enjoy each other's company. Then Destinye and I watched 'Take the Lead' which I absolutely love. Makes me want to dance!! One day hopefully!

My thoughts have been so scattered of late and at times they seem farther and farther away from God and I wonder how they get there. Yet in a moment they'll be back. When you're slowly drifting you don't notice it until you're far out in the ocean.

No comments: