Thursday, September 21, 2006

another week

Another week of school is completed and has left me overjoyed at having another long weekend and overwhelmed because I have millions of things to read! i have been enjoying the reading so far though and have kept on top of it for most of my classes, except for two... (no worries only about 150 pages or so there...) By the end of the week, I feel as though my brain has been left as a solitary pile of mush that can no longer speak proper words or form good gramatical sentences (it really is a miracle that i am typing this right now). Even though I can't speak to other people anymore, I can still read so this is what I shall do indeed.

Tomorrow is my grandmas birthday and we are going to take her out for dinner for chinese. then on saturday it's one of my best friend's birthdays and we're going for dinner! and on monday it's my brother's birthday! perhaps i ought to go shopping tomorrow to buy some gifts.. or i will suddenly become crafty within the next day and make things (right...)

I love fall. In the last few days I have continually been amazed at God's beauty reflected in His creation. Tonight as I gazed upwards towards the black canvas sparkled with stars. This afternoon looking a tree's leaves changing colors with the setting sun's light framing it beautifully. Watching the rain pour down with a background of blue skies and fluffy white clouds . Thank-you Lord for your beauty and the detail with which You care for us!

Right now there is a cow mooing ridiculously loud outside of my window (okay not directly, but across the street at the neighbor's house). I don't think I have ever heard a cow moo so loud. wow.

No comments: