Friday, September 08, 2006

classes, swimming and friends

Classes officially started yesterday, but for the climax of this event, I have so far only had three. One might think that is a lot, but seeing that I have five other classes, the majority of the fun will come in the form of syllabus reading on monday, tuesday and wednesday. yippee! So far my classes look great and it looks like it will be a good semester (for the three that is...)

This week the weather has been glorious and so I have been able to steal a bit more time outside lounging by the poolside, working on my tan while enjoying swimming!! And even though I was bitter against O-week, i'm thankful for it, because I met some really great people and am excited to get to know them a bit more through the rest of this year!

Tonight I'm going to a bbq and am once again excited about the nice weather! Went to Costco today and oh what fun it was ! Sandy and I spent a little under two hours there! Crazy! but i bought a lot of stuff I didn't need, so it was therefore a successful trip!

No comments: