Monday, October 30, 2006

promotion

Sorry for my lack of posting. I have lots of pictures I'm eager to post! I'm just waiting for some free time to be able to do it actually! This past weekend was great! I will tell you more about it when I have the pictures to go along with it.

I just got promoted at work! I am now the new front desk manager-hooray for me! this means that i won't have much more free time, but i'm so excited for this job!

The moon is amazing tonight in the sky as dusk takes over the sky turning into a plethera of different blues. As I'm driving I continually see the amazing fall colors as well as the mountains taht are newly laden with snow and I am in awe. What a wonderful God we have!! Praise Him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You finally made a decision. :) This should be a great experience for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Wow! Have you got your plate full! I'm thrilled you have been promoted and hope you will love your new job! Way to go!