Tuesday, October 10, 2006

yay for midterms!

The midterm insanity has begun! I counted today and I have eleven midterms total. This means fun times for me! I have two tomorrow morning, both back on back, same classroom, same subject, just different information. Perhaps I should have studied earlier? Now it is almost midnight and I think I should go to bed. Besides, the memory chapter tells me studying and then sleeping is the best way to retain information! haha.. helps if you studied more i guess. i went swimming today instead of studying and it was nice and well worth it. then i drove my mom to the airport to pick up her vehicle and when I arrived back home I was locked out of the house. That was my time of productivity! YAY! Well i'll keep you all updated on how the midterms go. :) Fun fun fun til her daddy takes her t-bird away awoooo!

1 comment:

leslie said...

that is so very very true about studying and sleeping. i read a thing in the paper even last week saying no matter what time of day you study, it's helpful to sleep (without entering rem sleep) afterward, to just take a nap for like less than an hour. i however always opt for time mismanagement and staying up past 2am studying, and then sleeping barely at all, and i always get nightmares about everything i studied! and i wake up several times in the night thinking facts, and my brain is reciting historical titles and stuff. it is WACKY and for me this whole learning focus is like an adventure - but there is definatly SOMETHING happening while im asleep! also my friend jenn said that your subconscious continues to hash through information ofter you study, even when you're awake, and that's why it's helpful to step away from an essay for a few days and come back to it fresh.