Monday, January 01, 2007

Family Gatherings and Christmas Parties


It's been a long time coming but here are some pictures from some of my family gatherings at Christmas as well as the Christmas party with some friends who were all in the same small group. Oh and Happy New Year by the way! had a games night/party at my house last night and it was a lot of fun. Now I have to go pack as I am going away for four days to Washington. I'm staying at a place on the ocean and am looking forward to it! So enjoy these pics and I will have more when I return!!



























































































2 comments:

Stephen said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Carl said...

thank you for your affirmation on the gingerbread houses! the middle one was ours. we sorta got disqualified because her grandma thought the cross on the front was bribery (it was).

happy new year's