Thursday, December 28, 2006

surprise!

My brother Lucas told us that we would get our Christmas presents on the 27th! So this morning a helicopter landed in the backyard and we got to go for a ride! So we went for an hour helicopter ride! Went out to Harrison, around the area and back and it was amazing! Really great to get that perspective! And the mountains were stunning! I took tons of pictures but just posted a few, including a great aerial pic of my house! Enjoy!





























4 comments:

TonyandKaylen said...

that's so fun!! and gorgeous!

leslie said...

that is so amazing vanessa! im jealous!

The Lamoureux's said...

Sounds like so much fun Vanessa. What a great gift idea!

Karyn Clemens said...

Hey Vanessa...I know this is totally random. I found your site through Chrystal Unrau's site, and initially through Yvonne's site. I haven't talked to you since, gosh, PMCC years?! That was a long time ago. Anyway...just thought I'd say hi 'cause I could!! What a great Christmas present, by the way!!

Karyn(formerly Lucas, now Clemens)

Happy New Year!!