Wednesday, January 17, 2007

impulsive

My mom was doing my hair this morning and we were talking about all the places we'd like to go. So afterwards we decided to check it out online. After looking, getting excited, we were incredibly impulsive and booked a 10 day cruise to the Cook Islands in the South Pacific!! So in August I will be in Bora Bora and Tahiti!! Yippee!!

In other contrasting news, still lots of snow here and school is going well! I am really looking forward to all my classes this semester-looks like a good mix that I have! Speaking of school I should head out. More later!

2 comments:

TonyandKaylen said...

thats so cool and exciting!! can i come?

Yvonne said...

Hey Vanessa!
I've always wanted to be able to say I went to Bora Bora and now you will! Sounds like tons of fun and I hope school's going well for you. Talk to you later!