Sunday, February 04, 2007

Snowshoeing Adventure

Today, Tami and I decided to venture out to Grouse Mountain and try out snowshoeing up there! It was so much fun! And it was beautiful! The weather wasn't great, but we didn't actually notice that we were wet until we got inside the lodge. It was totally serene up there too and just nice to stop every once in a while and take in the silence and the beauty all around! I didn't take many pictures because I didn't have my SLR, but I did bring my little digital and snapped a few shots while trying not to get the camera wet!!
















2 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you had a great time in the fog! What a fun idea! Now, if I'm not mistaken, isn't that Tammy R, my second cousin? Say hi to her!

Anonymous said...

yay for finding someone to participate in your newest venture! And I gotta say, Tami looks rediculously cute in her snow gear! (I'm sure you did too...there's just no proof up here!)