Tuesday, February 06, 2007

studying

I am studying for an upcoming midterm in my theories of personality class (well obviously i am distracting myself from studying.. haha) when i study i write out all my notes to make it go in my head and then i'm good to go. looking at my paper however i thought it was funny, because i really can't read a word!! haha.. so i thought i'd scan a page of my notes to share with you all! Okay now i'm going out for dinner with a friend! hopefully i'll have some pics to post later!

3 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

well Vanessa, I enlarged it and the good news is if you get out the magnifying glass you should be good to go. Good luck with that.

leslie said...

haha, vanessa i love that! that is exactly how my class notes look, and as i study and rewrite them into a legible form, and sometimes it is such a struggle to know what i wrote!

Becky said...

I know that the learning is in the interpreting, aplication, and evaluation. I think you will have accomplished that just by reading your notes! Great activity!

Rather reminds me of when I was at university. I wouldn't even look at the paper I was scrawling on just so I could get them all down fast enough. Glad that's over! :)