Friday, February 09, 2007

FRIDAY!

The other day my friend Mandeep and I went to her favorite Mexican restaurant in Sumas called El Nopal-so good! Especially their homemade salsa!
Yesterday was crazy day at school, but I had a group presentation and midterm that went off quite well and things are going good! For once in my life I'm actually ahead of the game for my schoolwork and it's such an amazing feeling! Normally I'm a last minute person, but I'm switching it up and it's so much more relaxing and nice. Changes everything. I highly recommend it! Amazing how much more time you have in the end (and you don't have to worry about all the stuff you have to do within that time!)
Our yard has becomet he home to two squirrels. They're cute, but annoying and they do strange things. They make a lot of noise on the roof as well.
Today is friday and that excites me!! Only two weeks until I go to Barbados to see Lindie! SO excited! I will for sure have a bunch of fresh pictures to post then to liven things up a little. I think fridays are my new favorite day of the week! I don't work, only have one class and it's a good relaxing/catch up day. What's your favorite day of the week and why?

No comments: