Friday, March 09, 2007

nothing really...


I think my jet lag has finally hit me (a few days late mind you) and now I get to lose another hour this weekend! crazy! these pictures really have nothing to do with this post, but I figured I would post them just to have some visual images for all of you. Plus I forget which ones I have already posted, so forgive me if they are doubles!


First week back at school has been good. Good to get in the swing of things and crazy to think that the semester is almost over! It's already March 8th!! AHHHH!! what worries me is the four 12-page research papers coming up.. I need to learn how to research.. and how to edit!


I have interesting thoughts to post, but I woke up recently and the brain is still not yet coherant, so those will probably come tomorrow when I am avoiding doing research for my 75 minute presentation coming up!!


Now that I have produced quite a long post about absolutely nothing, I will leave you with these nice pictures...

No comments: