Friday, March 09, 2007

Snorkels, Fish and Turtles!




taken of the sky from underwater!






I picked up my pics today from my underwater camera and they actually turned out pretty good! The picture below is a bunch of fish swimming over a shipwreck. It is absolutely amazing when you are swimming and a huge school of these fish surrounded you completely! The turtles were great as well! There were quite a few swimming all around us and we could touch them and it was fun to chase them a bit too! We had to wear lifejackets, because it was mandatory, but Lindie and I did not actually inflate ours, but we wore them-dont' quite see the point, but oh well! At least we were following the rules.. We just wanted to be able to dive down and lifejackets sometime block that!


The weekend is going well so far. I thought it was Wednesday today and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was Friday! I closed tonight at work and will open again tomorrow morning! And then Sunday I am a bit sad to be losing an hour of sleep (dont' forget to change your clocks!). Sunday morning ensemble is singing in church which is always a good time! And then afterwards I get to go to work again for eight hours! So lots of working, but I am glad to be able to get a lot of readings done at work!


Next week there is something called the fitness challenge starting where I work. There is one amongst the staff as well as the members. Rob is convinced he is going to win, but my goal is to join and prove him and Darryl wrong! They are pretty determined.. but I think it would be swell to be them.. so we will see how that transpires!

No comments: