Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hard at Work...

This weekend has been declared a get work done weekend!! So, a few like-minded friends from school, Krista, Alison, Heidi and Rachel came over to join me in my endeavors to get schoolwork done.
As you can tell by the pictures, we were extremely successful in getting plenty of work done. We even fit in a swim and hot tub in the rain and it was absolutely fantastic! Very refreshing!

And so far on my homework to do list, I have completed 11 out of 20 things I need to get done by tomorrow!! Each one only takes about on hour, so only nine more hours to go!! YAHOO!

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

ha - very productive, indeed!
i don't know if you get your comments emailed to you or not, so i don't know if you know when someone comments on a post from way back.
anyway, i wanted to say that the pictures from your trip are just phenomenal - SO gorgeous! what a beautiful corner of the earth!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like you were havin fun! nice site vanessa, love your pics. you havent invited me over to swim yet, lol!