Saturday, December 29, 2007

Birthday/Christmas Eve


So this picture and the next are actually from Boxing Day, but I posted them, so here they are. My cousin Desiree and I made about 100 jam jams on Boxing Day! Jam Jams are a classic cookie in our families and we always have a lot of fun making them!! And they're SOOO good!



On Christmas Eve, Chad, Bobbi, and Lucas all came over for a brunch and then we opened our Christmas presents!


Lucas, my mom and I


Bobbi and I


In the evening, family and friends joined us after church at The Keg for dinner. Then we went to my house for cake and games and hanging out. Above is the cake my mom had made for me which was very special! :)


Chrystal and Kacey playing 'Things'. Chrystal got me the game for my birthday and it was funny, because that's the exact same thing I got her! haha.. It's a great game-lots of fun!


Carrie, Desiree and Brooke

On Christmas Day, I didn't have anything to do, so I went over to Chrystal's house where we played some games in the morning. Then they invited me to join them for their Christmas supper and hanging out. It was so much fun! Thanks guys for including me in your family and making me feel totally welcome! It was a great way to spend Christmas! :) Chrystal, Tasha, Kaeli and I all went to a late movie afterwards. We saw National Treasure (the second one) and it was pretty good. haha.. they even leave it wide open for a third one!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I like jam jams.....