Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane..

These pictures are small but they are of the place we are staying in Mexico!! Cheryl and I are off to the airport in Seattle to catch our 6am flight. YAY for no sleep!!

It feels amazing to be done my last exam!! I finished it in 22 minutes (a new record for me) and when I went to hand it in, my prof said "wow, that's fast. kind of scary." haha.. and i got my paper back and got 100% which was uber exciting!! :) Hoorah!! I'm done this semester and it feels amazing. See you in a week, stay tuned for pictures!!

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

WOW - you did a lot of catch up blogging in the past few days.
your mom really DOES go all out for CHristmas - very cool. i love the decorations.
your hair looks great!
congrats on your new exam time record and on finishing them all - have a GREAT time in mexico!!!

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness have you ever been posting!!! I totally missed a wack of them!
Hope you are enjoying the sun with out us! :)
Happy Birthday Eve!!!