Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I'm back from Mexico! I arrived back around midnight just in time for Christmas Eve and my birthday! Mexico was very relaxing! I read seven books in seven days! Great to do some non-school reading for once. Christmas was great as well. Wonderful to spend time with family and friends. My cousin and I baked cookies on Boxing Day and made one of our regular cookie videos. This one is a nice Christmas song for you to all enjoy. I will be posting some photos of Mexico and Christmas soon so stay tuned! For now, enjoy the video! :)

4 comments:

Chrys said...

What a beautiful christmas song!

I'm glad you were able to be part of our family for Christmas. We loved having you!

Anonymous said...

sweet, i totally knew all the words to the first 45 seconds of that song!

leslie said...

what were you eating?

Theresa said...

WOW, the choir really missed out not having you in it this year!!!