Monday, August 29, 2005

freedom

"For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace." -Romans 6:14

I feel like writing all of romans 6 and 7 out here, because it's what keeps coming back into my life over and over again this season. I keep putting myself under the law, which only leads to death, when all along i have freedom in Christ under His amazing grace. doesn't mean i have the freedom to sin and do what I want, but freedom to be free from sin. yet so often I reject this amazing gift of grace and i put the shackles back on, letting myself be led around by dead sin. rip those shackles off!! They're unlocked after all. I keep chasing this freedom which is mine already. I simply need to walk in it.

4 comments:

leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
leslie said...

i miss you and your blog and our internet relationship

amelia said...

where is vanesssa!?

leslie said...

at thetis i believe - lindie too. baby sitting for some fantastic pdf folk. i only dont know when she left and when she returns, she may very well just be busy.