Monday, September 12, 2005

A safe return

Well hello again! My thoughts and I have returned. My apologies for our absence. We went to Thetis Island to the Capernwray there to babysit for a week. I got to babysit with my good friend Lindie and the number of children in our care ranged from 4 to 8. always an adventure I can assure you! I have returned home exhausted and sick... but ready to go back to work! This morning i woke up a five for work and went there only to realize i work tonight. How silly of me! Anyway, i have much to write about, but will leave you with my welcome back greeting and a nice picture from thetis island.

10 comments:

leslie said...

where is the nice thetis picture?
why does jon insist on heckling you with life insurance. i hate it when those comments come about.

WELCOME BACK VANESSA - I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK IN THE WORLD WIDE WEB WORLD WITH ME.

TonyandKaylen said...

I like how he snuck it in there, all sneak-ily. Kind of like a subliminal message disguised as a compliment.

Vanessa said...

haha.. i didn't see the part at the bottom... and i read the top part and wondered for the life of me where i knew jon from..

leslie said...

good ol jon, such a friendly guy, always looking out for out health and the well being of our loved ones after we pass on.

TonyandKaylen said...

For being so friendly he looks awfully creepy

Jason said...

well, he does sell life insurance....

these spam comments are all automated, I don't think he'll comment again. If he does then we know he's a desperate salesman.

amelia said...

i would like to see a nice picture of thetis island. one of my flat mates went there for a year. yup. and i would also like to see an end to spam bloggin salesfolk. gah!

leslie said...

i dont think he looks creepy, i think it is only a bad angle to which he is turned, kaylin.

TonyandKaylen said...

perhaps.. but whatever the reason- bad genes or bad angles, it isn't a very good look for him.

Vanessa said...

sorry for the delay, but now there's some pictures of some stuff at thetis.. well, not really thetis, but around it and jellyfish! so fun! yah, i definately think the angle of jon's head is not so great.. not complimentary at all!