Sunday, December 11, 2005

short day

Because I work in the wee hours of the morning and go to bed way to late, my waking day is usually about 19 to 20 hours long. I get a lot down and enjoy myself a fair bit without being too too tired by the end of the day. Today was my one day off a week and I think I slept for WAY too long, because my waking day only consisted of six hours! I still can't believe it and at the moment am exhausted and ready to go to sleep (seeing that i'm lying in my bed with my laptop i'd say i'm halfway there!).

It's strange because when I get too much sleep I end up being in a horrible mood. Today was proof of that and I was absolutely miserable. Then I ask myself if it really is all wrapped up in the sleep factor or perhaps my day wasn't wrapped up enough in the One who is my lifesource. And because of it I couldn't truly live today. I hate those days when I'm totally not at all God-concious. He is my life, my reason to be, yet I neglect Him thinking that just maybe for today it'll be fine. But life really does suck without Him. Today was proof enough of that.

No comments: