Monday, January 09, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Well after a long and adventurous day, I am home, surrounded by chaos in my room. As I'm here more and more, the more peace I receive about being here and not in India. It just feels right as a matter of fact. I keep thinking I should email people and tell them I'm here, because no one knows, and they all act really shocked to see me. Kind of fun though. I'm excited for what God has in store for me these next few months. It will be very interesting. I might apply for Starbucks tomorrow.

And just now I received very exciting news: LESLIE'S COMING TO VISIT ON WEDNESDAY!!! That's in two days and I'm very excited to see her and hang out with her. It will be lots of fun. And so now I will go and organize my stuff that was packed for India along with the stuff that just came back from Ontario, along with all my Christmas chaos. Should be fun. But it will all be accompanied with this growing sense of peace and joy in me.

1 comment:

leslie said...

woop woop!