Sunday, January 08, 2006

Moving On

So my time in Ontario has come to an end. It truly was a wonderful. Seeing family and friends, getting a chance to relax and seeing some interesting things along the way as well. I stayed with my relatives in Waterloo, then went to say with some friends, Jim and Liz for about five days and then I spent the weekend in St. Catherine's. Part of the time was spent simply resting and relaxing which was so good. Hard for me to do, because I'm used to have my days jammed packed, but it's good to simply come back to being still before the Lord.

I've been reminded a lot recently again and again about the truth that it's all about Christ's life in and through me! I keep reverting back to my flesh and my own efforts. But He's enough, and I"m definately not.

I must go pack my suitcase before I get picked up by my friends Paul and Michelle. Will stay in Toronto tonight before my early morning flight!! Here I come British Columbia and then ten million people who will ask me why I"m not in India!!

No comments: