Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tired

As I reach the end of my week I see that I've simply been going through the motions. I've gone to work, socialized with friends, enjoyed myself greatly, but I'm exhausted and worn and discouraged. And I have to ask myself why. Then I realize that I've spent the majority of this week focused on me and my entertainment. When I've woken up every day, my object has been simply to tackle the things ahead and get through. In reality, I really need to be pouring every day into Christ and what He has for me and letting His life reign in me. Pouring my life out to Him so that at the end of the week/day I don't feel as though I'm simply sitting with everything still in me. As Christ promised in John 8, I want to have His rivers of life flowing out of me! Wow.. the thought blows me away!

No comments: