Monday, March 13, 2006

And the winner is....

Brittany!! She wins the fish naming competition. Thank-you to everyone who joined in the competition-it was fun to hear all the different ideas and suggestions. Thanks for your help in naming my fish, because I'm not so sure I would have been able to name them all myself. Following I will list the fish, their new names and the people who contributed them!

The Big Black Fish: Ebony (Debbie)
The Big Gray Fish: Jerry (Carrie)
The Big Brown Fish: Coco (My mom)
The Red Capped Oranda: Gabby (Brittany)
The little black one with a gold stomach: Deek (Brittany)
The little black one: Oswald (Amy)
Bubble-eyed orange one: Yoko (Brittany)
Bubble-eyed, black finned orange one: Wanda (Dan)
Little red one: Oscar (Kaylen)
Big red/gold one: Pinky (Jon-his middle name is the brain!)
The orange, red and blue spotted oranda: Leslie (Leslie)
The spotted, smaller oranda: Kaia (Chrystal)

So thanks for your contributions! And Brittanie, if you want to get my email from either Amy or Leslie, I will mail you your prize!!

Have a great evening everyone!

4 comments:

TonyandKaylen said...

yay for Oscar the fish! and congrats brit! let us all know what you get!!

amelia said...

i hope it's fried fish!!! haha....just kidding.....sorry if that was in bad taste.

leslie said...

or she gets the first fish that dies. but that might take a while.

i am honored to have a fishy with my name - i hope she is kind

Vanessa said...

leslie, the fish is very nice. very pretty too. although a bit crazy at times.. hehe.. she darts around really fast.. and she eats a lot actually.. haha.. always the first one to the top when i approach the fish tanks in hope for some food. probably my fish with the most character. :) perhaps you'll get to meet her one day!