Saturday, March 18, 2006

following

Well, the weekend has been good so far! Worked my first opening shift at 4:15am this morning! That was fun times to be sure! And tomorrow my friend Judith from Germany is coming to visit for a few days, so I'm really excited to see her!

Tonight at church the sermon was of following Christ. The thought that struck me was what/who am I following? Am I truly following Christ and making Him my destination or am I following something I've made up in my head to appear really close to being like seeking God? It's been really good to refocus of late and just look at what I'm focusing on day to day through everything.

2 comments:

TonyandKaylen said...

4 am... yuck! I even imagine having to function at that time of day

leslie said...

i assume it is the judith (i typed that thinking "you-dit" just for her) that i know?! gosh i wish she was visiting me aswell. please send her my warmest regards!!