Monday, March 20, 2006

first day of spring!

Today was the first day of spring! And as I sat looking out my window, I was in awe at our amazing Creator and how He is the ultimate lifegiver! Just looking around at creation as everything springs to life is amazing! And the sunset tonight was awesome! There were dark gray clouds, but on the horizon it was all bright yellow/orange contrasted with the clouds. it was absolutely beautiful. so often we get caught up in the beauty of the things around us rather than the beauty of the one who created it for us to enjoy. what an amazing God we serve!

1 comment:

Kristal Sawyer said...

Vanessa!!! Crazy that you found my blog...I am so excited you've been reading and hope you continue. I'm bookmarking your blog so I'll be sure to be back. By the way, I LOVE the profile picture...you're so cute!

Love,
Kristal