Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Fish and Lack of Sleep

I bought six more fish! So I now have twelve! The water seems a bit cloud on the tank though and some are just sitting not moving much. Perhaps they're sleeping...

God is continually so good to me. I realize so much though that I always look to the blessings and not the one who provides it all. It's been something I've been reminded of over and over again... When I'm not feeling good, I cry out to God to make me feel better, but when I am, I don't thank Him. If I have car trouble, I aks God for help, but once I arrive somewhere safely, I don't thank Him for being faithful and providing for me. When I'm in a troublesome relationship, I ask God to fix it, but don't thank Him when it's totally repaired. Do I love God because of the blessings He gives me or do I love Him because He is God? He loved me first. Do I return that love?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa!! Call me, we need to get together.

Katie

leslie said...

im worried about the fish. you know about fish? i learned so mch since the sad days of two dead kristins. did you condition the water?

TonyandKaylen said...

My fish used to just sit around a lot too. there were many many times that i thought he was dead and he was just chillin. tap the glass a little (not hard :-/) and they should announce that they're still alive

Beck's Bulletin said...

Hey Vanessa!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! It was great reading your comment and now reading your blog! I too really enjoyed having you at our table last Sunday evening...so fun to spend time with you! You are truly a blessing! Have a great weekend!
Doris aka MamaB