Thursday, March 02, 2006

Help!






Today I bought six fish to put in my big 40 gallon fish tank. But they need names! I decided I would make a competition for whoever can think of the best names for them! So I've posted pictures of the fish (the pictures with two represents two different fish). And so there's six names in total, I'd love to hear some suggestions. Whoever has the best suggestions, will win a prize that I will mail to you! So please everybody participate, even if it's only to suggest a name for one of the fish! These pictures aren't actually of my fish, because I'm too lazy to take some. But I will post photos soon enough! I think the filter sound is going to keep me up all night! :)

12 comments:

Jonathan Klassen said...

For the black one - brain
For the one below it - pinky
So you can have Pinky and the Brain

Vanessa said...

okay, so i know people are looking in here because it's the second most popular link, but no one's making comments!! come on! ;)

Brittany said...

These are the names for your fish...please pick me, because i REALLY want a prize.
The couple should be Yoko and John, Then you should have Gabby, Morph, Jody, and Deek.

Photography said...

I can help you, name them the days of the week like mon, tue...six of them like that, the one day which is left name it to ur fish tank, lol :-)

TonyandKaylen said...

I think Oscar is a great name for a fish. An orange fish especially

Anonymous said...

That first picture is pretty funny with a title like 'help!' And the names in order: Doris & Frank, Rudolph, Ebony, Sophia or Angelina and either George or Bert.

leslie said...

i think the days of the week is a great idea, i know im supposed to want myself to win, ubt i vote for that idea!
otherwise i was thinking, why not name them michelle, megaan, jo, becker, leslie, and kristin?

amelia said...

reeko, harry, oswald, stanley, eustace, and enrique

Anonymous said...

Jerry, Barry, Harry, Sherry, Larry, and Canary

Anonymous said...

For my favorite, the big black one, I think Murdoc is a good one. It means protector of the sea. I also like Kaia. It's a Hawaiian name for the sea. Yup, I did my research. This fish naming business is pretty serious!

Anonymous said...

oh... you've gotta have a fish named Wanda

amelia said...

what names did you choose!? WHAT NAMES!?