Saturday, May 06, 2006

happy birthday!

yesterday through drive-thru it was someone's birthday, so i started singing them happy birthday while we were waiting for their drinks to get ready. then today this guy was coming through the drive-thru and when i brought his drink up, he's like "Hey, how's it going? i have to come through here on my birthday.." i was a bit confused and asked why and he told me he had heard me singing happy birthday. i assumed he was in the car behind and had heard it.. he then proceeded to tell me that he was filling up his car with gas (which is about five buildings away and across a very noisy and full parking lot..) he said he saw me too and i was moving my arms and stuff.. hahaha.. i laughed very hard! didn't realize that i sang so loud!

to top things off, a little while later, i was walking with a venti cup full of iced chai latte and my manager turned and ran full on into me sending the drink flying all over me! i was a bit sticky to say the least. just a couple fun stories from work! ciao!

5 comments:

The Lamoureux's said...

I love the stories! Only you....only you! I can just picture you singing Happy Birthday with that huge smile you face. I bet you brightened that persons day, not to mention others that heard you! I love it!

The Lamoureux's said...

I posted a thought on your blog on Sunday but your blog is saying "0 thoughts form someone else" how odd.

Vanessa said...

hmm.. that's too bad. i'm a bit sad that your thought from someone else didn't show up!

The Lamoureux's said...

hehehee...it did now!!!! If you're working this morning I will be stopping in for my cafe!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to send everyone I know through the drive-thru when I know you're working and get them to ask for the birthday serenade. hahah. anyways- it was fun seeing you again last night- it's been too long! I'm in abby all this week so we need to hang out more! I still want to play dance dance revolution!